Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

windows phone 8 is so modern & innovative

Highlighted
Journeyman

windows phone 8 is so modern & innovative

V__7D8C.jpg

I see in.the ccommunity of iPhone and androids problems while windows phone 8 keeps getting modern and innovative. 

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: windows phone 8 is so modern & innovative

Thanks for repeating the industry's marketing buzz words.

When your carrier doesn't support your phone, having a great OS is meaningless. What I have experienced, MS has done a great job with their phone OS, but Sprint has dropped the ball, which is the other half of the equation. So I'm confident this phone is a failure.

The overall user experience is what matters to the end user. When you get worthless notifications all day, and you don't get the notifications you expect (voice mail), a phone that crashes and reboots after each picture you take, and hands-free that only works half the time, the entire credabilty is trashed.

Journeyman

hahaha stop pretending troll. We all know you don't even have windowsphone. This Samsung Ativ S Neo is awesome phone just look at sprint users comments mostly 90% love it. I don't have any problems with voicemail notifications been getting my voicemail since I gotten the phone. Also phone never crashes it's fast and fluid. You must be thinking of your buggy laggy always crash Android phone.
Also your saying sprint will not upgrade the Neo? I have no worries since I just upgraded the OS just 3 weeks ago from Microsoft and great about it we windows phone will be getting there upgrade over the air no need wait for sprint.

You also say

Sprint has dropped the ball, which is the other half of the equation. So I'm confident this phone is a failure.

hahaha wrong again. Show me were it says Sprint drop the ball? Also for your info dummy AT&T will be having the Samsung Ativ S Neo next month so you saying Sprint dropping the ball shows your lack of comments.

Don't be jealous just because your stuck with your junk Android or Iphone.

Journeyman

Wow... I'm speachless. I'm running the same OS update that you are (GDR3), and still have all the exact same problems that everyone else on the forum has reported - except you apparrently - since your phone has zero problems and is "modern, fast, and fluid."

Sprint's tech support has acknowledged these problems, and you still think I'm making this up?

Journeyman

What's wrong you thinking getting android? Did you see my post on android biggest malware problems. If you want Ativ s Neo go to AT&T they will have it on Nov 11th, so your wrong if sprint dropping the ball what you mentioned on your previous comment. I win again

Journeyman

6tag-519403693-582691704440207446_519403693.jpg

here iI another great shot why windows phone is innovative and modern. The pic shows how awesome Samsung Ativ S Neo is remotely accessing the tablet which you can control it from your Samsung Ativ S Neo

Journeyman

Wow, that is so innovative! I was able to do that with windows mobile 2003! Here it is 10 years later and I can still do it! Thats amazing! Innovative indeed... as well as any other industry buzz words i can think of ... Fast, Fluid, Big Data, Cloud!

PS. I think you should read this thenet95: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071214155846AAwRiVh

The fact that you are telling me to switch carriers so that my phone will work confirms the fact that sprint dropped the ball with this phone.

Journeyman

lol You say Sprint is dropping the ball on this excellent windows phone Samsung Ativ S Neo. Your Dead wrong again. Look at AT&T is now offering Samsung Ativ S Neo. :-)- So that means Ativ S Neo is supported. You understand my apprentice.

ATT.JPG

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat