cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR emojis

Journeyman

AR emojis

But I just got a update for my Note 8 last night and I was reading over the Internet that it will have AR emojis and slow motion video and everyone was saying their phone received update crate started Googling some things and Sprint did not allow the AR emojis or the slow motion video and I'm wondering why

10 REPLIES 10
Wizard

Re: AR emojis

Hey, I'm not sure why it wasn't included in the update. Hopefully, we will release a separate software update sometime soon.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
GrandMaster

which update did you receive? and mind posting a link to the info youre talking about for this update?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Screenshot_20180921-185541_Software update.jpg

Journeyman

Screenshot_20180921-185541_Software update.jpg

GrandMaster

the update you received contained a security patch only. mind posting the link to what the update was supposed to contain so they can be compared?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Our latest update was for the September Android Security Patches.  I reviewed the changelog and that is the only thing in there.  Doing internet research via Google, this appears this was software version N950USQS5CRI4.  I believe this is for an international unlocked Note 8.  Nonetheless, I've reached out to Samsung.

Journeyman

Did you receive any information from Samsung regarding this update

GrandMaster

the device you have. did you bring it in as a BYOD from Samsung or another carrier.. or did you purchase it from Sprint?

Journeyman

I purchase my device from Sprint

GrandMaster

do you have the link to the info you originally spoke of about the update?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat