Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any updates on the Galaxy S3 32GB pre-orders

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any updates on the Galaxy S3 32GB pre-orders

For those (like myself) who are waiting for the pre-ordered S3 32GB phone, has anyone heard anything recently as to when they will be shipped? Anyone get a tracking # yet?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Any updates on the Galaxy S3 32GB pre-orders

All I have heard so far from Sprint is to watch for the e-mail. I have been reading other comment on other forums where cs reps are telling them to expect an e-mail tonight but as you know these are rumors at best. I just hope that this phone is worth the wait.

Highlighted
Journeyman

not yet

Highlighted
Journeyman

From all that I've read, it sure seems like it will be worth the wait. I can't remember where I read it, but I read that Samsung is launching one of the largest promotions ever for the S3 in the US.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nothing yet here. f5 f5 f5 f5 still nothing.  I really hope we get tracking later today

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, me too. Trying to be patient, but it's running thin.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I received an official email from Sprint yesterday stating that they will not be shipping any 32GB phones until sometime next week. After speaking with a representative, he said that Sprint did not get any shipments of the 32GB from Samsung and that is why no one got the 32GB version of this phone. He also managed to tell me that they are looking to hopefully start shipping by the 25th. For the inconvenence, Sprint gave me some compensation and I would think that if any of you called in or chatted with a representative, they would give you the same courtesy.

Highlighted
Journeyman

apparently Sprint told Wirefly, they shoud start shipping and selling through store on june 28th

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got mine today. No shipping notice was sent. Still, a nice surprise.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat