cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having picture text problems?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone else having picture text problems?

For some reason my wife & I cant send picture texts to each other? We can send them to other people, & other people can send them to us? None of our friends have Sprint. When I called, the Sprint Rep said there was an "outage" for the Reclaims. She sent a request to the tech center to fix the problem. This has been going on since the 14 of March. She sent the Tech request on the 22nd of March, so we'll see what happens? I did get a $15 credit for the inconvenience, but its just another problem with these Reclaims. My voice memo didnt work on my 1st Reclaim & it still only works half the time on my new phone. My wife's phone had an issue where texts were coming in doubles & triples. Not a big deal unless you on a 300/month text plan. Please Sprint Replace My Phone!

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Anyone else having picture text problems?

Yes, I have a Reclaim and there's a know issue with receiving picture mail on the Samsung phones! I can send pictures to people, and they get them, I can go to my online albums on my phone and manage them  but when someone sends me a picture it doesn't not go on my phone! The picture goes on my online messages inbox! It should got to both places! I've called Sprint about this and they know about this so I guess they're at work on fixing this problem. It should be addressed in the next firmware update which you can get by going to "tools" and then "phone update" on you phone!

Journeyman

Today is Friday March 26th. It appears Sprint fixed our problem yesterday. My wife & I were able to send picture mail to each other again. So, thanks to Sprint for that. We didnt have to take the battery out or anything, it just started working.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Yes - there was some network issues that we corrected.  Sorry for the picture-problems; but it should all be working now on the Samsung phones.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

It's too bad that Sprint couldn't send out a text saying "we are having an issue with ____, we are aware of the problem & are fixing it." something like that? of course Sprint would have to be issuing lots of credit if that happened, i guess?

Journeyman

Well, the picture mail problem is fixed on the Samsung phones and it was probably something going on with the Samsung phones but mine didn't need a firmware update. Sprint fixed the problem that had something to do with the network? Hats off to Sprint! I love Sprint!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat