Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't receive calls

I have the Samsung Galaxy S7 and I cannot receive calls for the last couple days.  Calls go straight to voicemail.  I've done everything online support has asked me to. I went to the sprint store today and they told me that it was a tower problem and they have no idea when it will be resolved.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Can't receive calls

Do you, by chance, have a Sprint Magic Box?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Can't receive calls

this thread was created just about a year ago. they were assisted in another thread they created.

as for the Magic Box..it only helps with the data side..not the voice side. for that you would need the Airave.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat