cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enable CallingPLUS on my S8+

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Software Update: S8/S8+ - CallingPLUS now enabled!

Hi @DianeLev!

In order to activate Calling plus on your S8, access your phone settings, from there you should see a Calling Plus option. Tap on it and activate it from there. Hope you find this information useful.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I used to be able to use and now cannot. I tried several of the suggestions in the post with no luck.

Please assist if possible.
Highlighted
Wizard

Are you displaying any error message? Is your phone up to date as far as updates goes?

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes. Up to date and no error message. I am connected to a wifi network. My phone says Roam, is that an issue? What mobile network should I use?
Highlighted
Wizard

If that's so, please try going through Settings > System Updates > Update Profile, and let us know the results.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Updated profile, completed the system update and still cannot use. Should my mobile network be set to Automatic?
Highlighted

DianeLev, it can be either LTE/CDMA or Automatic. Let's make sure that Calling Plus is on: Go to Settings > Calling Plus is On (green).

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes all on and green
Highlighted

DianeLev, I'd like to continue to assist you in a private thread, feel free to reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Is it possible to help me get mywifi calling working?
Highlighted
Journeyman

@DianeLev, we're already on it. Please check your inbox for more details.

Fausto
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Please help me i am having the same problem it was working than it isnt working i went to the sprint store to get my screen fix and once i received it bck i wasn't getting regular networt but i was able to connect to wifi calking just fine thats the only way i was getting calls and texts than i went bck to the store about the problem and than once he did something in the phone i got to work and than it wasnt working telling me that he turned it off n i didnt tell him to do that so i am beyond pissed off I use it at work because where i work i dont get good service......PLEASE HELP I HAD MY PHONE MASTERED RESET AND EVERYTHING 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat