cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enable CallingPLUS on my S8+

Highlighted

Re: Software Update: S8/S8+ - CallingPLUS now enabled!

Hello lataviascott80, let's take a look into this, please provide me the model of your device. In regards of the service in your workplace, I'd like to review the coverage, in order to do so, send me the nearest cross streets and ZIP code.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

21204 is my work area but it dont work anywhere and the phone I have is s8 plus

Highlighted
Journeyman

The closet streets are 7001 north Charles street
Highlighted
Wizard

Hello @lataviascott80,

By any chance, when you go to the settings on your phone, does the "Calling plus" section shows up? If so, access it and confirm if is turned on-off.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

When I turn it on it turns right back off ...the error message says Cant connect to wifi calling service
Highlighted
Wizard

Let's  try changing the Bluetooth name of your phone, and turn on Calling plus once more. Let us know the results.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried that also and nothing
Highlighted
Wizard

Let us take a closer look at your account settings. Please check your inbox, I'll send you a private message shortly.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have spent hours with sprint tech support no one has been able ro resolve my S8+ can not enable CallingPLUS.

i swipe it to the right it trys to configure the system and stops the slider goes grey and i get the following message   "can not turn on Wi-Fi calling service."

Highlighted
Wizard

I feel your pain. I do live out in the boonies, so Calling PLUS is a must have. Just sent you a PM so I can set to the bottom of this issue for you.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

This is my exact problem as posted by someone on YouTube
https://youtu.be/IHUbT7gxU3s
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Cannot enable CallingPLUS on my S8+

I also have this issue and fixes don't fix. I have to say, i HATE the Galaxy S8. had an S3 for 3 years and loved it. the S8 has been NOTHING BUT TROUBLE FOR MANY things. The most recent issue is calling plus stopped working. I have tried all the fixes here and others I have seen online to no avail. it is less than 30 days old so i am going back to store to turn in my phones and cancel my sprint accounts. Sprint sucks and so does this phone.. tired of the BS

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat