cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant add unlocked S7 to account because IMEI doesnt show up.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cant add unlocked S7 to account because IMEI doesnt show up.

I am trying to add a S7 from US Cellular to my account but the IMEI doesnt show up in sprints system.  I have tried to add it online but get the error "Hmmm… this number doesn't match our records, please try again.". I have gone into a sprint store twice and was told it isn't in their system which means it is locked.  I have called US Cellular 3 times to verify it is unlocked.  Is there any way to get an IMEI from a US Cellular S7 added to sprint?

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Cant add unlocked S7 to account because IMEI doesnt show up.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Google/Get-help-for-quot-Incompatible-with-Brand-quot-error-here/m-p...

follow the instructions in there.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Re: Cant add unlocked S7 to account because IMEI doesnt show up.

Hi bauerpower!

We've received your private message, I will be responding to you shortly.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat