cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check here for Enhanced Messaging/RCS implementation problems

GrandMaster

Re: Check here for Enhanced Messaging/RCS implementation problems

so right around when you would have received this update.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung/Software-Update-Samsung-Galaxy-S9-G965U-1-31-2019/m-p/103209...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Yes it was right after that. 

GrandMaster

im waiting on a bit of info on this one. i can say however that another one of Samsungs devices have ran into this after the update..just havent spotted anything with the S9+ until now after that update from Sammy pushed through.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

PM me your phone number and I can check your status on the RCS servers.

@toxicash87 wrote:

Yes it was right after that. 

Journeyman

I'm having the same problem with my S9 and RCS. Is there anyone that knows how to fix it?

Journeyman

Mine stopped working a while ago, all of a sudden last night it started working again. This morning it is still working with everyone (sending and receiving) except one person and I can't send out any messages to that one person,  He's not receiving them and I'm getting a not delivered notification. He is getting texts from everyone else fine and I get messages from him just fine. @Em_Will_I_Am you tried to help me before, I gave up because the only thing left was to reset my phone.  I'm going to PM you both numbers maybe you can help us!🤞

Community Manager

Yeah, PM me your number and I will check the RCS server.

@someaddress wrote:

I'm having the same problem with my S9 and RCS. Is there anyone that knows how to fix it?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hard reset your phone and let's see what happens! Man Tongue

I'll check it out.

@BlingGirl wrote:

Mine stopped working a while ago, all of a sudden last night it started working again. This morning it is still working with everyone (sending and receiving) except one person and I can't send out any messages to that one person,  He's not receiving them and I'm getting a not delivered notification. He is getting texts from everyone else fine and I get messages from him just fine. @Em_Will_I_Am you tried to help me before, I gave up because the only thing left was to reset my phone.  I'm going to PM you both numbers maybe you can help us!🤞

Journeyman

I've been trying to get RCS/Chat enabled on my S8 for a while now.  I had it in the past, but now there are no options at all in the stock messages app or any indication that RCS has been enabled.  Please help!

Community Manager

PM me your Phone number.

@joen05 wrote:

I've been trying to get RCS/Chat enabled on my S8 for a while now.  I had it in the past, but now there are no options at all in the stock messages app or any indication that RCS has been enabled.  Please help!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat