cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check here for Enhanced Messaging/RCS implementation problems

Journeyman

Re: Check here for Enhanced Messaging/RCS implementation problems

@JPhrost I'm not sure if mine is working right. It only shows 2 of my contacts... 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have WiFi calling on, yes. It shows no one in my group chat list though, when it's even visible

Journeyman

@AdlaiBrown Does the chat button turn green instead of blue when you pick one of those two people

@REANNALYNNE if mine ever showed group chat I could verify.

Journeyman

@JPhrost I turned off my wifi calling because it was causing people to not be able to hear me even with full bars and LTE. Makes no sense to me. The wifi calling worked great before the calling plus update. The wifi calls sounded so clear it was a little weird. Kinda like the first time you watched a movie in HD
Journeyman

I don't know why I am continually checking for a fix here. I doubt it will ever show up since everything else is going wrong. Fitbit broke, car dead, s8 wacky.

Journeyman

Yea, at this point it's almost comical.  

Journeyman

Yes the button does turn green when texting those 2 people. Blue with all others it seems. @JPhrost
Journeyman

Well yours is working correctly then.

Journeyman

@JPhrost wow cool feature... I get to use enhanced features with 2 of my 287 contacts... **bleep** is the point? Lol
Journeyman

Lol! Pretty much sums it up!

Wizard

First Calling Plus works well I have used it a several time second if folks are having call issues make sure the Wi-Fi Calling part is Off and LTE Calling is the only one turned On. Also if your want to use Wi-Fi Calling try having it On and LTE Calling set to Off to see if that helps for those that use Wi-Fi Calling. 

Journeyman

Hmm something was fixed finally, I can't see anyone in my group chat list but atleast it's enabled. Very excited for it to finally activate @seawolf @mersh5 I will post more when I get out of work and maybe @seawolf can tell what they did to get mine working. SmartSelectImage_2017-09-20-15-12-56.png

SmartSelectImage_2017-09-20-15-13-31.png

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat