cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check here for Enhanced Messaging/RCS implementation problems

Journeyman

Re: Check here for Enhanced Messaging/RCS implementation problems

Sprint has no control over your Google account.

Community Manager

I don't have the ability to reset, but I can ask for someone to see if the registration has failed, as happened with the other user.  If that is the case, they may be able to delete the registration (again not me specifically, but we may be able to request it) in order to restart the process. I'll send you a message shortly @likearaptor

@REANNALYNNE's system is fully registered and enabled, there is another problem there as she's not seeing the group chat and some other features you'd expect.  

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

The enhanced features are completely screwed up. Even when they are enabled. Both me and my wife's phones have the enhanced features. I just tried sending her a photo again and it doesn't send right. It is all pixelated and looks like it did not finish loading on her phone. But shows as fully sent on mine. Turned off the "rich communication" feature on both phones and the same picture sends almost instantly and looks brilliant. Bottom line is that this whole roll out of the calling plus and rich communication has been a complete failure and needs to be taken back to the drawing board, tested and completely reworked. Then rolled out again in a new update.
Wizard

@AdlaiBrown Hmm does this happen every time with pictures?? Which Message App are you using the default Samsung or another App?? Also on the default App have you tried togging the setting within the messaging app from Automatic to like just Multimedia to see if it makes any difference?? 

Also folks again Everyone Phone will be different No matter the carrier or manufacturer in that One not everyone will have the same Apps installed which can causes issues with how things work on a device. Which includes other messaging apps some have more settings than others or work better with certain settings or with other apps. Also launchers that are installed as well so again that will Always vary..

2nd Everyone Home Area will always vary as well which means that some people will have better coverage plus depending on where folks are trying to do these certain features so where they are at the time when  they are trying to use them which is something we all deal with no matter what. 

This all being said sometimes it's simple like a setting so forth or a major bug or something that's been installed on the device before hand that's causing the issue. It's not always a simple thing then sometimes it will be hopefully we can get those few folks going having the issue.. 🙂 

Journeyman

Now that my s8+ seems to be working with only one contact (my wifes s8+), I am wondering why my other contacts that own s8 and s7 are not showing up to chat with? Anyone have a s8+ that's chatting with s8 and s7? 

I verified my brother has his s8 enabled.

GrandMaster

he's still running the stock messaging app correct?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Yes as well as a few others I know.

GrandMaster

@ShipWreck

how is it working for you? running into this as well or no?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I am not even getting the text message some are getting. I get the message, click on start and nothing happens. I have had nothing but issues with this phone. I can't wait to get out of my sprint contracts.

Wizard

Having no issues so far.. 🙂 

GrandMaster

ditto with my brother on his S8. no issues..well for the most part..he's not tech savvy..but that is a different story all together.
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue after trying everything as well

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat