cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Anyone Have A Reclaim by Samsung?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does Anyone Have A Reclaim by Samsung?

I have Samsung Reclaim and I have had it since March I am on a monthly plan for the first time in my life.  This phone has been pretty good to me.  Nothing seems to go wrong with it, but it is kind of boring to me in a way.  Can anyone tell me the pros or cons to this phone? If not this phone then what phone do you recommend?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Does Anyone Have A Reclaim by Samsung?

I have had it a couple months and am experiencing issues ending the call now.  It has never been really quick to respond to the functions (like the Windows hourglass) but now I am ready to get a different phone because it wont hang up right away when i press the end call button.

Journeyman

I have had my Samsung Reclaim 8 months now and very unsatisfied.  The charger won't connect, so to charge the phone I have to disconnect the battery and then charge with the phone turned off.  Plus, it turns itself off and on randomly.  I would not recommend this phone to anyone.  The only plus is that I only have to use it for a year, then I can trash it.

Journeyman

There is an entire forum regarding the Reclaim. Google "recall Reclaim" and it will pop up. Currently, about 5 or 6 pages are devoted to unhappy customers and their Reclaim: screens going completely black, dropped calls, phone not ringing, text coming in hours after they were sent, etc. You may want to take a look at it. The phone has not been recalled but should be. I was happy with mine for the first few months then I began having these issues. It's unfair that we should have to pay for an upgrade. It should be Sprint's responsibility to correct the problem. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat