Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domestic Unlocking request taking more than 48 hours.

Journeyman

Domestic Unlocking request taking more than 48 hours.

Requested an unlock for my galaxy s10e almost 2 weeks ago, device was only internationally unlocked about a week ago before following up to ask why it wasn’t domestically unlocked. Was told on Monday, July 1st when I called it should take 24 to 48 hours, called again on Wednesday and customer support told me the order is still open and just told me to wait without any timeframe. Is there any way I can actually get my device unlocked without taking eternity.

thanks, 

7 REPLIES 7

Send me a PM with the IMEI of the phone you are needing unlocked so I can check on that. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."

Sent a PM.

Device has been unlocked. Thanks you.

Good to hear. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.

My phone relocked itself again. Had 2 days of unlocked for all sims, but it then switched today to Sprint and international sims only again.

Welcome to the party!   Mine too..Smiley Mad

And it unlocked again today for me. Hopefully it lasts.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat