cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft texts after 4.3 update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Draft texts after 4.3 update

I suppose this could be coincidental to the 4.3 update, but it never happened before. On my Galaxy S4 I now have numerous 'draft texts', I have gone through all the texts where the orange "draft" notice is showing and there are no draft messages. I deleted all texts for two contacts and the message still is present. It's really aggravating and I'm not sure how to fix it, does anyone have any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: Draft texts after 4.3 update

lb_reno 

Wow, Sorry for the inconvenience. We can notify Samsung on the concerns. Try doing ##72786# first. Then You can also try a power cycle ( remove the battery) or restart on the device and see if this helps. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for reaching out on Sprint Community.
*Erica
Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I just did both and the yellow "draft" message is still there, I am not sure how to get rid of that, maybe your suggestions were only to prevent it from happening in the future?

Master

lb_reno,

I am just following up in regards to your issues with the texts going in to draft. Are you still having this issue?  Have you had this corrected? Please let us know.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Journeyman

It still does the same thing, it doesn't happen all of the time. The only way I can get rid of it is by sending a blank test to the person for whom "draft" shows up, but invariably they contact me and ask why I just sent them a blank text message..

Master

LB_reno,

Thanks for the post. Sorry to hear this is going on. Have you updated your devices profile and do a power cycle?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

yes, many times.  Now since the latest update about 2/3 of the time when I use the camera the phone shuts down and restarts

Master

lb_reno,

Wow, that's strange. Has the device been looked at by a service and repair store? Were you able to contact Samsung to let them know the problems you are experiencing after the software update?

-Jewel

Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat