Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls, volume issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dropped calls, volume issues

I have a S8+, I have  had SO many issues with people not being able to hear me when placing a call or answering a call... they just end up hanging up because they think nobody is on the line.  This has affected business at work. It has been happening since I got the phone.  Now,  it' starting to drop calls when I place them,  it doesn't ring just hangs up.. also when the person tries calling back it drops over and over.  I have a hard time with this as sprint expects full payment for services I'm not getting,  I've tried tech support,  very unhappy customer as I have 6 lines with Sprint. Worst phone I've ever had,  too many problems. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Dropped calls, volume issues

what all troubleshooting have you attempted so far on your end to try and fix it? restart the phone? update the profile/PRL? network reset? is this happening while indoors only or both inside and outside? is it only happening in one general area? do you know if anyone else with a Sprint phone in the same places are seeing the same issues?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Re: Dropped calls, volume issues

Hey kjreed80!

In addition to the questions fireguy_6364 asked already, please send if you don't mind, your nearest cross streets and ZIP code so I can review the coverage offered in your area to make sure everything is working as it should.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat