cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message on Samsung Reclaim

Highlighted
Journeyman

Error message on Samsung Reclaim

Ok I been haveing issues with my YouTube videos on my Samsung Reclaim.When I try to watcha video i continue to get this "M32 Error:General playback error." Am I the only one exprenceing this and do anyone know how to fix it

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Error message on Samsung Reclaim

My daughter is experiencing the same problem. A few videos play fine, but others give the M32 error.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here and I called sprint about it a couple times and they say it aint nothing hey can do cuz they have no control over it.Did her phone play the videos at  first or they never worked?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the exact same errors.  The videos played no problem for the first few weeks with the phone...now, at least for me, no you tube videos play.... was wondering if it was a firmware issue, but it doesn't seem to be....not sure why they worked a few weeks ago and now they don't...I personally think it has to do with the network and not the website, the videos still play fine on my PC....I hope sprint fixes it soon...sort of irritating paying for the internet data pack and not being able to get full use of it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I spoke to sprint technical support today and he told me that their engineers were working with 3rd party providers to fix the issue with internet streaming and that the ticket was still open although was scheduled to be finished yesterday......so he said that hopefully by the end of the day or the next few days it would be taken care of.  At least they know something is wrong and are working on fixing it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just bought this phone today with a new contract and i'm getting this problem already.  Along with that, every time i receive a picture text and i try to view it the phone freezes or it completely turns off.  Has this happended to any of you? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Haven't had any problems with picture mail or freezing with mine...only the video streaming, which seems to be a problem for a lot of different phones due to the 3rd party content on the sites.... I would take your phone in and make sure it's working properly....doesn't sound like it is.  The M32 issue isn't a problem with the phone, that is a problem with the network and 3rd party content providers that they said they were working on....just slowly evidently.

Message was edited by: Hedberg

Highlighted
Journeyman

Problem is fixed in my area.....been good for about a week or so now....just thought I would post to followup.  Live in N.C.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was having the same problem. This is what I did and it seemed to have worked, so far:

1: Go to Main Menu

2: Go to Tools

3: Select Update phone

4: Select Update PRL

Once that is complete Power Cycle the phone:

1: Turn it off

2: Remove battery

3: Reinstall battery

4: Turn phone on

This also fixed issues i was having with Sprint Radio. Hope this helps.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat