Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find and update the software version on your Samsung Exclaim

Journeyman

Find and update the software version on your Samsung Exclaim

having loads of trouble getting software updates on my Exclaim.

the  update takes forever to download.  By the time it is a quarter of the way done.....it goes back to the home screen.

It is very frustrating.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Find and update the software version on your Samsung Exclaim

I have been having that problem also, among others. This phone isnt the best phone I have had since being with sprint. It has so many problems. If updating the firmware and stuff doesnt help I would go into a repair center and ask them what is going on. Cause I have to newest software on my phone and I am still having problems.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wish there were a softward update to keep my phone from getting hot! Naturally, the repair center found nothing wrong because it didn't do it on command in the store! The Exclaim is the worst phone I've ever had in the ten or so years I've been with Sprint. And it's only two months old! Freezes up, drops calls, problem with data services....totally disgusted!

Highlighted
Journeyman

what did you do to fix it? Did you have to change phones or could it be fixed? Mine is doing the same thing. Hot and will not send messages, says I am roaming for no reason, freezes. Someone please advise what to do with this problem. Thank you.

Highlighted
Master

If the battery area is getting hot   not warm  I would take it into a service and repaiir store and have them check it out

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat