cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Mega 6.3

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Mega 6.3

Pls give us the release day of the Samsung mega I want it so badly just got one question why sprint always let at&t the chance to  bring out the new phones first that bother me

GalaxyS3_Whiz,

Thanks for posting. Sorry for the delay.

They do say patience is a virtue!

Yes Sprint has announced recently that they are going to be carrying the Samsung Galaxy Mega.

All current information can be found > http://bit.ly/1akyKTR

If you need anymore info, let us know!

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

landjbackus,

Thanks for posting. Sorry for the delay in our response to you.

Yes Sprint has announced recently that they are going to be carrying the Samsung Galaxy Mega.

More information can be found > http://bit.ly/1akyKTR

I hope this helps. If you need anymore info, we are here for you!

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Wizard

TimPadre,

Thank you for the helpful post. We will offer the Galaxy Mega 6.3 but we don't have additional information such as release date and pricing at this time. The newsroom link provided above is the best source for upcoming device information.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (BUSINESS WIRE), August 19, 2013 - Sprint (NYSE: S), the long-time leader in offering unlimited wireless services, today announced it will offer Samsung Galaxy Mega™ on the Sprint network later this year.

Fared Adib, senior vice president-Product Development, Sprint, issued the following statement:

“Galaxy Mega is an ideal smartphone to demonstrate the value of Sprint’s unlimited 4G LTE data plans1. This new device combines the creativity of a tablet and the productivity and portability of a smartphone with the availability of the Sprint Unlimited Guarantee on the Unlimited, My WaySM or My All-inSM plan. Our customers will enjoy the mega-sized 6.3-inch display, premium camera, fast 4G LTE speeds and other innovative features on Galaxy Mega while on the Sprint network, without worrying about costly overages or sharing data. While other wireless providers are moving away from unlimited service, the Sprint Unlimited Guarantee allows our customers to lock-in unlimited talk, text and data, not for just the next two years, but for the life of the line of service2.”

Journeyman

GalaxyS3_Whiz,

No info yet, but we will certainly let you know when we do! If you'd like, keep http://newsroom.sprint.com bookmarked for updates on phone releases and other news.

Toya

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Any word yet on the samsung mega or the note 3.  I'm getting anxious

Highlighted
Journeyman

landjbackus,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't have any information on the Galaxy Mega 6.3 at this time.

Toya

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Galaxy Mega 6.3

Is the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 available or compatable with Sprint?