cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Nexus Problems

Highlighted
Patron

Galaxy Nexus Problems

Anyone looking to switch to a Galaxy Nexus, think twice. Sure the phone is top notch in theory,but here's the reality.

Constant crash and force close errors. All too often I get the "Unfortunately the launcher has stopped" error. This results in having to turn the phone off and turn it back on again. On two occasions I had to pry the flimsy battery cover off and do a battery pull because the launcher stopped error wouldn't even let me shut the phone off.

Receiving  MMS and picture messages. Anytime someone sends me a picture, the download fails. Its sometimes hours before I can get it to finally download and that's only after I've turned data on and off a couple times, rebooted the phone or repeated pressed the download button dozens of times.

Data drops in and out and is snail slow, even though I'm on 3g with 4 bars. 4g is nonexistent in Detroit area at the moment.

Battery life is horrible. Intermittent use will kill the battery in less than 2 hours.

Compared to the EVO 4g of two years ago, the operating system is a step backwards. Many conveniences in HTC Sense are absent in ICS 4.0.

I have the latest update that came out at the beginning of may 2012.

If these data problems and error issues aren't resolved soon, this phone will be placed on eBay to the highest bidder and I'm jumping ship to another carrier. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat