Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard Reset Samsung ACE

SOLVED
6 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Hard Reset Samsung ACE

I missed the prompt as I got distracted while reading the white screen so it did not reset and I've tried to repeat the hard reset but it's not working...now what?

Thanks

Journeyman

I would use a free backupsoftware like PIM Backup <a href="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=299705" target=_blank>http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=299705</a> 

Journeyman

so now that i know how to reset the Ace...can anyone tell me how to copy all my contacts to my storage card? for some reason when i go to select Copy All Contact&gt;To Storage card..the option is greyed out and will not allow me to.

Journeyman

That worked.

Perfect.

Thanks a lot.

Journeyman

If you have any data saved on your device will want to back this up being this will restore all data.

To Hard Reset the Samsung Ace you will:

1. Remove the Storage card from the device if one is present.

2. With the phone powered off:

*press and hold both right and left sofkeys

*While both softkeys are down you will press and hold the power button until the phone powers on.

3. As the phone begins to power on you will release the softkeys.

4. When the phone powers on you should see an alert on the screen (a white screen with blue letters). If you do not see this screen you will power the device on normally , turn it off again, then repeat steps 2 & 3.

Hope this helps.

**Sprint E-Care Since Nov. 07**

***Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment***

Journeyman

I guess I need to be more specific. Some third party software did mess up the file assosiation. With this the option to hard reset the phone via the menu is gone. That leaves me to wait for the WM6.1 update or the hardware buttons.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hard Reset Samsung ACE

Hello, does anybody kbow hoe to hard reset a SAMSUNG ACE? It should be completly restore Factory (Sprint) default.