cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone with the Samsung Exclaim, had problems with phone freezing up?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Has anyone with the Samsung Exclaim, had problems with phone freezing up?

You said it best....That's exactly what my phone does. Call sprint and see if they can order you another phone. It is very frustrating. I know exactly how you feel.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem for the messages it wouldnt even hold one message without deleting it .

Or else something pops up and says something like "Your inbox is full please delete some"

But how can i delete my inbox or outbox when there isnt nothing in there for me to delete ,

I had my phne reset a few times . But after two weeks it apperently happens again .

And im not going to waste my time and get it replace with another Exclaim when it going to happen

again ! Im fed up wit this issue .

Highlighted
Journeyman

i have a smilar problem ...ive had my phone for about 9 months now and just recently about 2 weeks ago it started freezing and when i slide it up to text the screen turns white and sometimes doesnt come back unless i take the battery out for about an hour ....and i can not call or recive anycalls ....they can hear me but i cant hear anything

also in early january half of my tiles wouldnt load i took it in to the sprint store and al they did was reset it and till this day they wont load

i flashed my phone a few months ago to cricket

does anyone know if you can still take it in to the sprint store to get it looked at???

Highlighted
Journeyman

My nephew has the same problem 2 times.  They will replace it since it is a problem with the phone itself.  He just got his new phone yesterday.  If it happens again I am going to get a whole new phone.  This Exclaim is ridiculous.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Refer to here:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/27987?tstart=0

Highlighted
Journeyman

It is now 2012, and yes the phone still freezes up....I sure wish I had read some other's opinions before I bought this stupid, piece of junk phone!!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat