cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issues recieving text messages

Highlighted
Journeyman

For the past few days, I have had issues with receiving text messages. I can send them fine, but I am not receiving texts in a timely manner. Today I did not get text messages all day, then all of sudden I recieved a text that was time stamped at 8:42am. I received this message at 9:14pm.

Is sprint having issues with the network?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello iiworlds1,

Please let me know if this issue has been resolved, or if the problem is still being experienced. I would be happy to assist you.

Thank you,
CD

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same issue too on my Samsung Epic.  I get my message late.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Having issues recieving text messages

I have a thread started with a very simialr issue.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/441699?

Sprint is trying to tell me that it is a local issue due to a bad tower in my area.  However, I have found out about a second, and now a third(including this thread) location having very similar issues.  It appears that this is a network wide issue for Sprint. 

Looks like it is time to go elsewhere.  Sprint wants to charge extra for data when you already have an Unlimited Data Plan, yet, you cant get a call to go through or a text message when you should.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat