cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems setting password in Samsung Exclaim for picture mail. New Phone!

Journeyman

Having problems setting password in Samsung Exclaim for picture mail. New Phone!

I am having a problem with my new Samsung Exclaim. I have recieved picture mail from 2 people. I can see the thumbnail, but when I go to expand it, it asks me to set my password. No Matter what I type in that box, when I select "done", it just clears out the text box as if I never put a password in. is there some sort of default i am supposed to start out with? I cannot receive or send picture mail until i get this figured out. I do have the unlimited data plan, so I know that is not the problem. HELP!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Having problems setting password in Samsung Exclaim for picture mail. New Phone!

I would suggest accessing your online Picture mail account by clicking here and logging in to update the password. Once you have updated your password, update the Data Profile for your phone by following these directions: Click Menu. Select Settings. Select More (7). Select Data (7). Select Update Profile (3).

Once this is completed, attempt to access your picture mail message on your phone. If you are still receiving the same error, feel free to send me a private message with any specific error messages so that I can provide you with further assistance

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Having problems setting password in Samsung Exclaim for picture mail. New Phone!

When I go to have it send me a password, it says my phone number doesn't exist!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat