cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! My Samsung M360 has frozen up and won't turn back on.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Journeyman

Help! My Samsung M360 has frozen up and won't turn back on.

Does anyone know how I can get my Samsung M360 to turn back on?  It froze up and has turned itself off.  I tried taking the battery out and then putting it back in, but that didn't work.  I tried plugging it into the wall to charge, but that's not working.  There was still plenty of juice in the battery and the phone is only a year and a half old.  I've never had any problems with the phone.  Anyone know what to do?  Thank you.

1 REPLY

Re: Help! My Samsung M360 has frozen up and won't turn back on.

skyhishy, thanks for your post. In order to get you a working phone as soon as possible, I would suggest taking your phone into a Sprint service center to have it diagnosed. Since the phone is not coming on even while charging, the technicians will look at the device for repair or replacement. In the event there is any physical or liquid damage, you would be referred to Asurion if you have TEP. If not, you'd be looking at an out of pocket purchase for a new phone. If the phone is not damaged we will be able to offer a warranty replacement. You can locate the nearest repair center to you here http://www.sprintstorelocator.com/locator/?INTNAV=ATG:HESmiley Frustratedtore