cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete a Favorite from Sprint Navigation?

Highlighted
Patron -11
Patron

How to delete a Favorite from Sprint Navigation?

I wasn't sure if this belonged under the Samsung section or under the Services section--probably the latter, if my assumption that the interface is basically identical across devices.  In any case...

I have a Reclaim.  I've added a couple favorites to the Sprint Navigation feature.  However--and yes, I feel a bit stupid--I can't figure out how to delete one of them.  Is there a way?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How to delete a Favorite from Sprint Navigation?

Maybe option to delete will show up after you selected the one you want to delete?

Patron -11
Patron

No, thanks, but when a favorite is selected, it begins a "navigation session" meaning it displays the map and begins offering directions.  And on that screen, I see no way to delete (or even edit) the favorite.

Patron -11
Patron

I figured it out, finally.  You have to select the "Share & More" function, then select "My Favorites".  Then select and open the favorite you wish to edit/delete.  Edit and Delete options are provided there.

Journeyman

Just to amplify the previous post, you have to scroll past "edit" to the next option "delete" which is off the current screen.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat