cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent problem with Menu popping up uncommanded [Solved!]

Master

Re: Intermittent problem with Menu popping up uncommanded [Solved!]

nadeanrox,

Thank you for your post regarding the issues that you had with your device as well as roaming internationally in parts of TN and KY.   We wanted to follow up and see if you still had persistent device issues?  Also, if you're still seeing areas where your device goes into international roaming would you be able to tell us the zip code and the names of nearby cross streets so we may triangulate the approximate area and see which specific tower serves that area.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Journeyman

I'm not sure if this thread is still active, but I had the problem this past weekend and it rendered my phone completely unusable.  It's happened before, but never to this degree.  This was non-stop over the course of days, and a complete device reset and reload didn't help.  It would also happen when the device was connected via wifi. I was in Columbus, OH, at the Convention Center - 400 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215.  As soon as I left the Convention Center, the problem stopped. My phone is a stock S4, up to date on all software. 

Master

Grey_girl, In the Epic 4G (SII), the problem was related to a faulty touch screen display assembly, but we haven't heard anything like that in the S4. I'm glad it's cleared up for now but I would recommend having the phone looked at in a Service and Repair center if you start to see it occurring again. - Christy - Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Hi Christy,

Unfortunately the problem came back, but this time in NYC.  I have an appointment at a Repair Center scheduled for tomorrow. Other than a description of the problem, is there anything in particular I should tell the person I speak to?

Thanks,

Grey

Master

Grey_girl,

It would be best if you could recreate the issue in store so that the techs can have a better idea of what is going on. Other than that you should be good to go.

Sean L
Social Care
Journeyman

I'll try, but the problem is intermittent, and dependent on low signal strength.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat