Is Sprint going to carry the S5 mini ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Master

Re: Is Sprint going to carry the S5 mini ?

taxexempt - Please visit newsroom.sprint.com for the latest news and updates. - BrittneySprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I see no mention of the S5 mini there,  so is that a no ?

Highlighted
Master

taxexempt - Newsroom.sprint.com has or will have all the latest news and updates. - BrittneySprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I want the s5 mini, too. However, it looks like nobody at Sprint has any clue. They all seem to refer us to the newsroom that has no information whatsoever. If only someone could say yes...no...or wait. Instead they send one on a wild goose chase where there is no information at all. They might as well say, "I don't know."

Master

I was searching online for the Samsung SM-G800H, which is the US version for the S5 Mini, and I got no hits for any of the US carriers.

I'm afraid you will not see the S5 mini at Sprint or any other US carriers. Especially if that phone was released in June and started selling on Aug 7th in Europe.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

+1 for an S5 mini.  Or something similarly small.  My wife's hands are too small for the android phones that Sprint is selling now.  Except the Kyocera and don't want to get that brand.

Highlighted
Master

drjichard,

Hi there. We don't have any news on this device's launch at this point. Please check here http://newsroom.sprint.com/ for the latest and greatest information.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

+1 I think it's pretty condescending to tell customers to check a web page for the availability of a potentially popular phone. I'm 100% sure the head of product management at Sprint (whether it be a VP or whomever) knows the answer. I've been patiently waiting for the S5 Mini and, as usual, Sprint has let me down. Time for me to shop for a new carrier.

Highlighted
Master

tango15 - We don't want you to feel this way, but at this time we don't have information on that specific device just yet. If you continue to check that link we will provide any information on that device once we receive it.​ - Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat