cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue after 4.3 update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Issue after 4.3 update

For the most part I'm really enjoying the 4.3 update on my Galaxy S3 but am having one issue that I can't seem to get rid of. It's constantly showing in the notification bar that I've just saved like 15 images to my phone. These we images saved a long time ago and since deleted. I clear the notifications and sure enough (sometimes in a few seconds, sometimes a few minutes later) they come back and I have to clear it again. I've tried taking out my sd card, power cycling, etc. Is there a solution out there?

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Issue after 4.3 update

texasmegs,

Thanks for posting on our community forum. I'm sorry that you are being impacted by this issue, but I believe I have a solution. First you must clear all items from the download app history by going to your App Tray > Downloads > Other Downloads > Clear List. If the items are still appearing, clear the Download App data in the Application manager by going to your Settings > More Tab > Application Manager > All Tab > Download Manager > Clear Data.

*Julian
Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Since the 4.3 update my phone has been slughish a lot.

Journeyman

Thank you! That definitely worked!!

Phone is working beautifully with the update.

Master

Hey texasmegs,

Thanks for updating us; I'm really glad to hear your issue was fixed.

Let us know if we can help with anything else. Thanks!

Hey adamgresham,

Thanks for joining in with us; sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your update.

Have you tried removing the battery for a bit yet? Let us know; be descriptive as possible with your issues if the battery suggestion does not work so we can continue to help. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.
Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat