cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE bars Galaxy S8 Note no data connectivity

Highlighted
Journeyman

LTE bars Galaxy S8 Note no data connectivity

Full bars on my Note 8 but internet either won’t load or takes way longer than it should. Have rebooted phone and updated PRL and profile multiple times with no change 

2 REPLIES 2

Is this happening in one area or all over? How long has this been going on?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Master

Here is the trick part on the bars.
Just because you have full bars, does not mean you have great connection. This is true for all types of connections, LTE or WiFi
The Bars only represent that you phone has e strong connection to the tower nearby, but if that tower has a degraded service due to congestion or technical issues, your speeds will always be low.
I live in Vegas and I work in the Strip. I always have full bars but due to the overcrowding of the towers from people connecting, I rarely get good speeds.
That said, if your phone is under performing in multiple locations around town, it might be an issue with the phone's antenna.
i would suggest to download Sensorly and see what the average speed is on the location you are (based on other users) and compare that to the one you get.
I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat