cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY EXCLAIM SUCKS!

Journeyman

MY EXCLAIM SUCKS!

I love the look of the excalim and when it actually functions its not bad. but i am on my THIRD EXCLAIM! in 3 months

it starts withhodling my text msg. and then within 4 days all my applications icons go to plus signs. when i take it in i've gotten a new phone each time b/c they couldnt fix. so im on my 3rd exclaim and this past week the txt msg started delaying. like sometimes a whole day late!!! I started doing the phone updates and i was doing both firmware and prl several times a day. then the prl wouldnt update for over a day. so this morning i master reset my phone. but i've done that in the past and it still goes down hill. so at this point im predicting a trip to sprint in the next week.

I really want to know if anyone else is having these issues. and ideas on what to do or how to fix?

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: MY EXCLAIM SUCKS!

Yeah, Im definitely on my first Exclaim, but i don't know that I want to even have to try 4 more Exclaims just to continue with this same problem. I got this phone primarily for texting and it's the ONE problem I have?!.. I don't know, BUT I will definitely be going to the sprint store tomorrow and see what they can do, cause this is rediculous

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problems!  I've contacted sprint and was told to clear the cache on my internet because it was making the phone think the memory was full...  It did work great, however,  I have to clear the cache like 2-3 times a day if i want to continue getting my messages.  I'm calling them tomorrow again. I wish the problems would have came before the 30 days return time..

Highlighted
Journeyman

girl, I don't even think they know what causes the problem because I finally went today to see what was causing the problem and at first he said to move all my pics and stuff to my memory card, so I did.. and as soon as I did that, it sent me that message again"# of message slots, old ones deleted when full" so I showed him and they just ended up doing a master reset, which clears everything but your contacts.. and it seems to be working fine so far, but we'll see how long it lasts..

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I have three of these phones that by the way is discontinued.  I have had all three to be fixed or replaced.  They all are unable to hold the charger when plugged in it is lose and won't stay connected to charge.  Also, two of them had a blank screen one day for no reason and they had to be replaced.  This phone model is AWFUL>>>>>

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat