cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moment can't connect to Sprint TV, Radio, etc.

Highlighted
Patron

Moment can't connect to Sprint TV, Radio, etc.

Edit: I figured it out. I removed the battery & the SIM card. Waited a few minutes. Inserted the battery and card. Powered the phone back up and went to Sprint TV. Voila.

-----------------------------------

I did a search on this issue but the threads don't say anything about a solution.

I just upgraded my plan and the Samsung Moment phone last week. I've never been able to connect to Sprint TV, Radio, etc. I either get a blank menu or the unavailable message. I am able to access the internet.

I have the latest software which was updated at the Sprint store. I've updated the PRL, etc. several times. I've called Customer Care twice and they couldn't help. They suggested that I go to a Repair store, and ask Repair to wipe the phone and reinstall. I went into Repair on Sunday, waited for over an hour. The tech couldn't fix it so she opened a ticket. Still doesn't work. I called Customer Care again. No one mentioned anything about replacing the phone.

My husband's Moment phone works perfectly and we got our phones at the same time.

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Is this a hardware issue? Thanks!

Message was edited by: 4u2nvc

Message was edited by: 4u2nvc

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Moment can't connect to Sprint TV, Radio, etc.

If your phone is within the 30 days of purchase, go back to the store and ask for an exchange for a new one. I was having problem with my calls drop and that's what I did and it's better now.

But now I am trying to create a calendar and it keeps wanting me to create a Google account. Can you create a calendar without creating or having a Google account?

Re: Moment can't connect to Sprint TV, Radio, etc.

kayvann wrote:

If your phone is within the 30 days of purchase, go back to the store and ask for an exchange for a new one. I was having problem with my calls drop and that's what I did and it's better now.

But now I am trying to create a calendar and it keeps wanting me to create a Google account. Can you create a calendar without creating or having a Google account?

You will need a Google account to access several

device features such as Gmail, Google Maps, Google

Talk, and the Android Market.

It does not cost anything to open a Google account.

Message was edited by: VorlessDarkChaos

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat