Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Contacts

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Contacts

I lost all my contacts in my phone... How do i retrieve them?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: My Contacts

I do apologize you lost your contacts on your phone. What type of device do you have?

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry curve

Highlighted
Journeyman

lg

Highlighted
Master

guera0725 - Did you have your contacts backed up to your Gmail account or your SD card? - Robert Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung galaxy s4

Highlighted
Master

I'm sure your contacts are stored on your Google account, maybe you turned off syncing under your contacts folder. Just go here and see if you have them in there: https://www.google.com/contacts

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat