Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Samsung Instinct s30

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Samsung Instinct s30

Hi everyone, my first post here. ^_^

Anywho, I was wondering... I didn't really read up anything about Instinct series or anything other phone really. I am now thinking, did I make the right choice? Would anyone recommend a different phone aside the instinct series (even 'Instinct HD' )?? I saw the iPhone from one of my friends, and it just seems like theres so much more possible on other phones than my instinct. I found websites like instinct-Software and such for programs made for the s30 etc... but they are cheesy and what not... I'm sure many of you know what I am talking about. I do want a touch screen, and of course want IM, Twitter, E-Mail etc... which are obvious additions nowadays, but I also want decent games (so-to-say). And of course GPS. I dont know, im just ranting on. Anyone have any "worth switching" options for a touch screen to replace my instinct s30?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: My Samsung Instinct s30

Palm PRE, Check out precentral.net

Journeyman

That was my first choice of a phone, but I didn't have the patience to get one at the time, now I realize maybe I should have. Or should I wait for a different one coming out? TBH I dont know any of the new phone coming out, I dont keep up-to-date with them.

Journeyman

The HTC Hero will be out on Sprint within the next 2-3 months and is guaranteed to be an iphone rival....and yes, even moreso than the Pre! Google it, there is lots of information on the web about it. Iphone owners are even using an app to make their UI look like the Hero. This certainly says something for the Hero.

Message was edited by: troyboytn

Journeyman

From what I am reading on blogs concerning the Palm Pre that would definitely not be a good option since there seems to be a defect concerning the screen having cracks for no known reason. There were several people who were very upset that Sprint would not even acknowledge this as a defect even though Palm has stating that it was a "known problem". I have the Instinct and I don't really care for it. I would just love to know how to set my email notification to silent and leave my ring tone and alarm notification to normal. I get emails all night and since I use my phone as my alarm this was very annoying.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat