Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My galaxy 2 only displays the logo Samsung Galaxy s2 on the screen that's all does not power on

Highlighted
Journeyman

My galaxy 2 only displays the logo Samsung Galaxy s2 on the screen that's all does not power on

MMy Galaxy s2 only displays Samsung Galaxy s2 when I turn it on that is all it does and turn off and on again and stays stuck

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: My galaxy 2 only displays the logo Samsung Galaxy s2 on the screen that's all does not power on

Minica - That's not good. Have you taken the phone into a Sprint Repair Center? Let me know. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: My galaxy 2 only displays the logo Samsung Galaxy s2 on the screen that's all does not power on

I Called cusomer service aftear her attempted to reset the phone which only made it worse she transferred me to tech support now the one that help me here she really messed it up now I don't even get the icon just a green light black screen and it won't turn on unless I take the battery out and put it back in and only get the green light and the black screen...WOW I thought this people know wha they are doing but NO they can really mess it up..So upset this is the only phone I have.:(

Highlighted
Master

Minica- I sincerely apologize. With the device not powering on I would advised you to take this to the service and repair location to have the device diagnosed. You can find the nearest store at www.sprint.com/storelocatore. - Steph
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat