cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My money has gone to waste 950!!

Journeyman

My money has gone to waste 950!!

Dealing with a company like that sadly made me compelled that there would be no problem whatsoever, it's a shame that the customer care rep had me pay off my phone and said that it would be unlocled when I travel overseas, once the order is processed within 5 days . Then I did post my problem here, which was attempted to be solved But it wasn't!. Guess what the custmer care end up telling me, sorry for the incovenience!, really!! after paying 950 dollers, the phone is as good as an ipod with no SIM card!

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: My money has gone to waste 950!!

how long was it on your account? and technically if its fully payed off then if im thinking correctly its now fully yours and can be unlocked. are you needing it unlocked for international travel or unlocked to use it on a different carrier?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Hello fireguy,

I've paid it off on the 16th of may, about 13 days ago, and the previous rep told me it shows them that it's unlcoked, and answering your question, I want to use it with a different carrier becasue I left the US for good and we don't have spritnt in the middle esast. I want to let you know that I appreciate you reaching out to help me regardless of the circumistances, and I think you can help me better than they do sir.

GrandMaster

things that will need to be in place in order for them to unlock it at this point.

phone must have the sprint sim card in it.

it must be turned on

must be connected to a wifi connection

once all of this is in place one of the agents in here can work on getting the ball rolling for you.

i only assist in here when i have a free moment..mainly with things like this to make sure things go a bit easier on the customers side by making sure everything is as in place as possible to avoid a ton of back and forth info gathering/instructions.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat