cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New messaging features pop up

Journeyman

New messaging features pop up

I am finally able to sign into my account on Sprint, it's only been a few days (I had to change my password yet again). I give it another week at most before I cannot log into my account. Now I am having an issue with a pop up in messaging. I go into my messages and there is a pop up about new messaging features, I press on the start button and nothing happens, the pop up goes away. Leave messages and if I go back in the same pop up comes up. I checked the internet for a solution but none of the suggestions I found work for me.

Any clue on how to fix this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Re: New messaging features pop up

twortley, I’ve not heard of that issue before, but I’ll definitely figure it out. Please send me a screenshot or picture of the pop up message you're getting.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: New messaging features pop up

I've been having this same issue for a few weeks now... tap on it to enhance and nothing happens and will just pop up throughout the day and it's quite annoying. Any fix yet? I've updated the stock messaging app... 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat