cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls Galaxy S9

Highlighted
Journeyman

No incoming calls Galaxy S9

This morning my phone stopped receiving incoming calls. Texts work, and I can call out, but incoming callers receive a busy signal like an old school land line. They don't have an option to leave a voicemail as is never rings. I have restarted the phone several times to no avail. Thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
GrandMaster

is this mainly happening at one location? while on mobile or while connected to wifi calling? and have you performed any troubleshooting steps so far? and if so what have you tried?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Wizard

Good morning @Melchoirg. Have you tried to reset your network settings to see if that helps? Also, is your phone updated to the most recent software?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Highlighted

Same thing just happened to me today 23JAN2019 with my Samsung Galaxy S9+... no incoming calls.  Internet, outgoing calls, and text messaging continued to function normally.  Callers were hearing "Service not available" message and began texting me of this issue.  The Sprint agent verified and removed my device (IMEI), inserted a dummy/temporary IMEI for about 2 minutes, then swapped back to my original IMEI as a way to confirm a change during the activation process as normal activation didn't seem to work.  Nor did power-cycling, ##72786#, and updating profile / network.  Entire downtime was 3-5 minutes.  Sprint placed a final test call and it was like music to my ears.

Great Teamwork, Sprint!

P.S.:  I'd like to see more resolutions to issues.  It seems that most t-shooting posts end with Sprint reaching out to us users to resolve the issue, but we're not responding and the posts go stale after a while.  Let's keep up the communications.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat