Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No security updates

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

No security updates

Why are there no june or july 2018 security updates? It's almost August. Other carriers have pushed them through?

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: No security updates

same answer as in the other threads. more than likely there are either bugs that are being ran into and they are having to keep going back and fixing them OR they are trying to add additional things to them instead of just kicking out the security patches by themselves (this is usually where the problems come in when they start adding to them). each update is not the same for each carrier. they are coded differently. hence one running into issues where another carriers update did not.

one of the agents in here might have notes on why..possibly.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat