Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4 "Extremely Productive" Applications and Accessories: SideSync 3.0

Highlighted
Wizard

Note 4 "Extremely Productive" Applications and Accessories: SideSync 3.0

Hi Folks!

I mentioned this in another post, but I thought I'd present a sniplet of that mention here in it's own focus: The Awesome SideSync 3.0 FREE APP!!

Senario:

I'm propped up in bed with a few pillows behind my back.  I have my Galaxy NOTE 4 on the screen of my NOTE PRO TABLET... yes... said "ON MY SCREEN".  It's a FREE app called "SideSync 3.0", and it's absolutely COOL.  Put it on the Note Pro tablet, and on the Note 4 smartphone. Then turn on WIFI (no external wifi needed folks! This is unit to unit.)  You'll have your NOTE 4 completely available for use while you use your Samsung tablet.

For instance, I'm listening to SPOTIFY songs on my Note Pro... FROM MY NOTE 4!! I can run any of my Note 4 apps directly from my Note Pro Tablet!  Answer my mail, send text messages, use the Note 4 browser to surf the web... etc.. all without using ANY WIFI at home. This is nice, because I don't have WIFI at home!  In this manner, I'm using my Note 4 Unlimited DATA to enjoy my Note Pro 12.2 Tablet!  YeeeeHA! Good thing I have Sprint's unlimited data

I'm using OFFICESUITE PRO to type this WORD file out. It's the best.

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat