Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 8 from tmobile isnt activating

Go to solution
Journeyman

Note 8 from tmobile isnt activating

Hello,

I have bought a note 8 from tmobile and I have it unlocked and activated it on sprint network except it's not activating on the phone. I talked to many reps none helped. I have a compatible sim it just won't activate. The code ##72786# doesn't work and resetting the network settings doesn't work either. Help!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Note 8 from tmobile isnt activating

Hey there. I'd be happy to check this out for you. I'm going to private message you, to get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Even the community care reps weren't able to help

GrandMaster

did they say why? usually its either due to the phone not being compatible, not on their list of accepted devices or it was not fully unlocked from the previous carrier.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

No its eligible, it's just won't activate. I think because of software

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat