cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 8 stylus Beware u get 1

Journeyman

Note 8 stylus Beware u get 1

Okay  okay so for those of you that don't know Sprint is currently not manufacturing any replacement styluses for the Note 8. So if you lose yours or break yours the only way for you to get a new one is to return your device and that's it. The current Samsung version that are being sold on Amazon are European they will not work on your Note 8 if it's us. I've had this verified by the distributor for Samsung in the us. As far as the distributor new Samsung has no plans to manufacture new stylus at this time a week ago

6 REPLIES 6
GrandMaster

Re: Note 8 stylus Beware u get 1

a bit curious but why would Sprint manufacturer ANY stylus? thats on the manufacturer...not the carrier.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Employee

If it helps at all I know there are S-pen replacements available in a variety of sources, I was able to find some through Aliexpress since I did not see it in our accessory store.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

I meant Samsung sorry

Journeyman

This is not true. I have 4 different stylus from different places and they all work. Even my old note 7 stylus works. No reason to send your phone back  That is just dumb 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thats funny bc you wouldnt know the one I ordered from AMAZON wasnt the ORIGINAL Stylus unless I told you so. Also They are avail on samsungs website for like $40

Journeyman

IKR? Some people....🤔
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat