Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9...How to do you like it so far?

Journeyman

Note 9...How to do you like it so far?

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Note 9...How to do you like it so far?

I probably should have stayed with my Note 8 until all the kinks were worked out of the Note 9 it definitely has some bug issues.

GrandMaster

what are you running into?

@MYCHASE11 wrote:

I probably should have stayed with my Note 8 until all the kinks were worked out of the Note 9 it definitely has some bug issues.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Texting and Pictures will not receive or send if you are on phone even if you are on wifi.

On the Note 8 you could do both now you have to be completely off the phone before texting goes through.

GrandMaster

keep in mind that newly released phones usually end up receiving a few updates not long after release to fix random bug issues. might be the case here..and for texting are you using the stock texting app or one from the play store?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Went to the sprint tech store so they could figure out what was going on it with, I am using the stock texting app but they also tried another messaging app off the play store, they pretty much told me they were stumped and they think it could be just a bug issue with the messaging apps that hopefully they will fix it sometime in the future

GrandMaster

wouldnt surprise me much..usually a newly released phone will receive one or multiple updates within the first month of its release..launch bug fixes etc.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat