Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note9 call and surf not working

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Note9 call and surf not working

Got the new not note 9. It will not let me surf the web while on the phone . I don't have the sprint plus or whatever it is it not available for this phone. And sprint says it not them it is Samsung that didn't make the phone where u can do it. But Samsung says it on sprints end. Can it be fixed  

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Note9 call and surf not working

Hey. In a future update, you will be able to talk on the phone and surf the web simultaneously. Once VoLTE is released, then you will be able to utilize that feature. Stay in the know at http://newsroom.sprint.com/

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
GrandMaster

the Sprint variants can due to a built in app called Calling Plus that contains the ability to make calls/browse the web at the same time as well as wifi calling. if its the unlocked and direct from the OEM or from another carrier variant then it does not have this ability built in even if it was brought over to here.

no mention if this might become available at some point for unlocked devices coming over to Sprint..but like the agent pointed out above once they kick out VoLTE (Voice over LTE) it wont be an issue.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I didn't wait. If I remember correctly the phone has the option unchecked. I got mine to surf the web while on a call simultaneously. Do a little Google searching. And look for a post on xda.
Journeyman

That makes no sense.

What exactly did you do, step by step and on what device?

It is possible you have a seeded device firmware that Sprint has pushed out to Beta Test the new network.

#WelcomeToTheNowNetwork
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat