cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other caller hearing my notifications

Journeyman

Other caller hearing my notifications

Can the person I am on the phone with hear my notifications? Ex. Text, Facebook, email, etc.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Other caller hearing my notifications

Hmm don't think so unless maybe you have your notification volume set really high.. But I have never heard of anyone saying that other people on the other line could hear their notifications it would be a odd thing to happen.. 

Community Manager

Re: Other caller hearing my notifications

The other party should not hear your notifications but if your phone, like mine, is typically set to Vibrate instead of ring, they might hear a slight buzz when the phone vibrates.

Example:  I talked to my daughter in Colorado just about every night either on the phone or via Skype.  I can sometimes (not always) hear a little buzz when she gets a notification.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat