cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outraged!!!!!

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Outraged!!!!!

apple care is for apple devices last i checked...the OP has a Samsung device. did something change and now they are covering other non apple devices?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

I'm sure they have an iPhone and they just posted the issue in the wrong place.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

ah i see it now.."went to an apple store to see if they would replace it"...yup..posted in the wrong forum lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sadly, this is what Sprint has come to. I can't 4G LTE coverage in most of the I95 corridor, much less at my condo in Georgia. I can't get it in Brooklyn alot of the time. And they announced they were reducing capital expenditures on the network by 36%. Great move sprint. I am with you. I pay over $300 and get lousy service, never mind customer service. But that sucks too, my account rep never bothers to call back. I feel your pain.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

DOUG1stBKA

We are sorry to read you are having issues. Please post your closest cross streets and ZIP code so I can take a look into the towers provided in your area.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

Your capital expenditure comment is a joke, does not have context, and is just a media headline with little perspective. 

Your account rep is probably a sales rep and doesn't really care to fix your problems unless you are adding to your service.  So deal with Care to get your account maintenance needs accomplished, and buy through your rep.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I doubt that it is a joke, as lousy service with no expenditure for improving service equals worse service. What are you, a shill for this pathetic company? Or maybe you are the president. What a pathetic response, appropriate for a pathetic company.

Highlighted
Journeyman

As for this reply, you have my address, and 50% of the time I don't show an LTE signal. And I specified the I-95 corridor, except for major areas. Try DC to Richmond, and anything south of Richmond to Savannah, where it is spotty. New Jersey frequently, south of Exit 8A on the Turnpike. Maryland and Delaware until I hit Baltimore. 

This is typical of the reply I get "Oh we have it let me see what tower you are at." You coverage map show contiguous LTE from NY to Florida. And either my phone decides on its own not to pick up the 4G unless it feels like it, or it is not there. My vote is for the latter.

Highlighted
Wizard

Take it or leave it.

If I was experiencing Non-LTE coverage I would switch.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Funny you should say that, I am slowly but surely. And my rep doesn't call back - ever. Worthless at this point.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can honestly say, switching to Sprint was a decision I truly regret.  I don't understand what happened to their customer service.  I'm really shocked when I come across a person who listens, understands, & want to do something about it. 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Good morning wocoop

It is truly concerning to read that you feel that way . Here at Sprint we strive to provide our customers with the best service. We value your business and hate that you feel that way. What's going on? Give us a chance to change your perception of us.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat