cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reclaim User Guide??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Reclaim User Guide??

Okay maybe the guy at the store misplaced it but there is no User Guide for my Reclaim in its box!!.. The box has the Feature Book, the Warrenty (sp lol) and a little Sprint book but no User Guide.  Is there any other place like on SPRINT!! that i can find the user guide??

My main reason is idk the lock code for the security feature. I tried 0000 1234 and nothing!!

Suggestions Please! Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Reclaim User Guide??

The Reclaim doesn't have a printed user guide, because it's trying to be "green."  Here's the direct link:

http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/downloadfile/ContentsFile.aspx?CDSite=US&CttFileID=2388348&CDCttType=UM&ModelType=N&ModelName=SPH-M560&VPath=UM/200908/20090807230656921/sprint_m560_Reclaim_ug_eng.pdf

Journeyman

You probably have already got the answer, but incase you havent, the security codes typically are defaulted to the last 4 digits of the phone number.

Journeyman

Hello "marqmims0711",

Sprint's trying to be more "green", hence the Samsung Reclaim, so they decided to have the user's guide online instead of killing trees. The guy at the Sprint Store should've told you this, but he probably forgot; we are all humans and make mistakes. Here's the link for the guide:

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200908/20090807230656921/sprint_m560_Reclaim_ug_eng.pdf

Now, as for your phone lock code, it should be your last four numbers of your own phone number. It's one of those things they set as default which then you can change to the numbers of your liking.

Hope this helps.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat