Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10+ Doesn't have CALLING PLUS feature

Go to solution
Journeyman

S10+ Doesn't have CALLING PLUS feature

So by default Samsung S10+ does not have CALLING PLUS, which allows a user to be on the phone and use the internet or apps at the same time. According to the article only certain Models have this feature. I had this feature on all my Galaxies,  now I upgrade to the S10+ and the feature is completely not available. I have always needed this feature and always will. Boooo Samsung. Gonna switch phones now. This sucks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Odd. Have you completed a rework reset after turning on VoLTE? If not please dial ##72786#. Let me know if your able to multitask with your phone. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Wizard

Howdy Kwooten78. I've got some good news for you. Most Galaxy phones offer WiFi calling. Also, as of Jan.2019 Sprint launched VoLTE. With VoLTE, customer can talk and surf at the same time. As of today most of the country has VoLTE, and most newer devices are compatible with the VoLTE. I'll be more than happy to check your area, what state are you in? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

Hello. Thanks for your reply. I did read up on it and it reads that VoLTE does not work the same as Calling Plus. However,  if you think you can help, I live in Florida. Thank you.

Florida.

After looking in the VoLTE, it should be available in your area, and the S10+ should be compatible with VoLTE. 

VoLTE assist with talking and using data. WiFi calling allows a customer to use their WiFi to make calls, and even send messages. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

you might have to go into your settings and turn on VoLTE in order for it to work.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Wifi calling will never work for me. I'm never hanging out near wifi for long. I need the unlimited mobile data that I pay for to cover me. I have previously turned VoLTE on and I still did not have the ability to use phone and data together. Thank you tho. 

Odd. Have you completed a rework reset after turning on VoLTE? If not please dial ##72786#. Let me know if your able to multitask with your phone. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

View solution in original post

Yes it supports this feature like what has been pointed out it must be enable on the device and you must be in a LTE area as well. 🙂 

well in a area with LTE that has VoLTE enabled on the tower..which they might not have ALL the towers there lit up with it just yet..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

That's the ticket. Thanks. Forgot about this little reset number.
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat