cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10+ June update

Highlighted
Journeyman

S10+ June update

Usually Sprint has been pretty good with the monthly updates, with them coming in the middle of month basically. Right now it's the 26th with no update, what's the deal? 

Also, the entire rest of the world outside if the US has night mode on their camera already, but no US carrier does yet. When will Sprint get off their ass and add that feature? It's ridiculous that ONLY America does not have it yet and other countries have had it for months already!

30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted

Exactly my point from from my past comments Sprint is making sure that the update is not full of bugs. Be patient people.

Highlighted

Yeah, I agree with being patient. But it's one thing to be patient and another to be compliant. It's been over 2 months now since the last update, and at this point basically every carrier worldwide has already received the June update.... it's JULY now.

At this point I'm tired of Sprint. The lte issues with needing to replace the original phone and STILL not having great LTE reception, and now the delay in providing updates when at first they were coming fairly quickly. The only reason I've stayed with Sprint so long is because of a grandfather'd plan I've been in over 10yrs, but I'm going to Verizon. I don't mind paying for quality service, and I know that no service is perfect, but I can't deal with one that's consistently flawed, even if it's inexpensive (for me).
Highlighted

I would agree that Verizon has better service but I do like the lease option with Sprint as I like to upgrade every year. 

Highlighted

Well well well, look at what we FINALLY have here. Night mode included and all.Screenshot_20190729-060655_Software update.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got the update this morning doesn't look like its being reported yet but its the June Security Patch and it has night mode.

Highlighted

093e41c3-e755-4625-a842-637af8af5cf8.jpg

Highlighted

Yes it got released yesterday so everyone should start receiving it by now.. 🙂 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat