cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG EXCLAIM

Journeyman

SAMSUNG EXCLAIM

WHAT IS A PERSON TO DO WHEN YOU CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE ABOUT THE POOR SERVICE ONE RECIEVES WHEN THEY CALL CUSTOMER NO SERVICE. OF COURSE I'M REFERRING TO THE PROBLEMS I'M HAVING WITH THE SAMSUNG EXCLAIM. I'M HAVING ISSUES WITH MY USB PORT, IT WON'T CHARGE AND I NEED MY PHONE. I CALLED SAMSUNG AND NEEDLESS TO SAY I WASN'T SATISFIED WITH THE RESPONSE THEY GAVE ME. I'D HAVE TO BE WITHOUT A PHONE FOR 7 TO 10 DAYS WITHOUT A LAONER, I DON'T THINK SO. IF WE(THE CONSUMER) DIDN'T PAY OUR BILL IN A TIMELY MANNER THEY'D BE SENDING OUT NOTICES ASAP, HOUNDING YOU TO PAY THE BILL BUT WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOMER NO-SERVICE DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR US WE HAVE SUCH A DIFFICULT TIME GETTING ANYWHERE. IF THESE BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES WRER HELD TO THE SAME STANDARDS AS THE CONSUMERS(PUT ON A CREDIT RATING SYSTEM AND LET THEIR CREDIT RATINGS SUFFER I GUARANTEE YOU EVERYTHING WOULD CHANGE DRAMATICALLY IN OUR FAVOR). SOMEONE NEEDS TO STAND UP FOR THE CONSUMER AND NOT THESECOMPANIES WHO DON'T GIVE A HOOT ABOUT THE CONSUMERS. ALL OF THESE COMPLAINTS AND NO ONES TAKING ACTION. COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP. WE AS CONSUMERS SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR  MONIES THAT WE'VE SPENT AND EFFORTLESS AMOUNT OF TIME WE'VE SPENT TRYING TO GET SOMETHING DONE ON THIS MATTER.  THIS PHONE IS CRAP AND THEY KNEW IT WHEN THEY MANUFACTURED IT.

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

SAMSUNG EXCLAIM

You aren't supposed to call Samsung to get your phone repaired, you are supposed to take it to a Sprint service center. Do you have ESRP or TEP? If not, standard defects/minor damage (like the charge port) will be repaired under the manufacturer's warranty.

Journeyman

SAMSUNG EXCLAIM

Thank you for your advice but that's why I called Samsung because it's covered under the manufactures warranty.

Wizard

SAMSUNG EXCLAIM

Manufacturer's warranty repairs are handled in Sprint service centers. You can go in to one and they will repair the phone or replace it if it can't be repaired.

Journeyman

SAMSUNG EXCLAIM

I know how you feel, mine freezes, slows down and just freaking stops....I call sprint because I pay 14 bucks for 2 phones per month for "Insurance" and come to find out the sprint stor who repaires them says "Sory, we cannot fix your phone, even though you have insurance, due to it being a free phone" I just laughed, now that is fcked up...Sprint is a theif...takes our money, bend us over, without a reach around......But hey what is not to love about Sprint? Lets see, on roaming in my back yard, drops calls, no signal, crapy phones, junk, junk, junk,....

Wizard

SAMSUNG EXCLAIM

That store needs to be reported to a corporate office, because they are not following Sprint's policies. If you have insurance, they are to fix any phone you have.

Wizard

SAMSUNG EXCLAIM

paschal.gina,

What Rexcanis is saying is that we can save you the trouble of having to send your phone off to have it exchanged via the manufacturers warranty if you have the Total Equipment Protection plan, if you take it into the store and we find that a replacement is necessary we can process an exchange within 3-5 business days but in my experience most replacement phones are sent over night given they are ordered before 2PM CST.

JASONLON,

I'm sorry you are having problems with your phone, that can be frustrating. In my experience usually when phones are freezing up and slowing down it's usually software related and in a lot of cases can be cleared up by a hard reset on the device. Have you been through any troubleshooting to resolve the issue?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat