cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG RECLAIM

Highlighted
Patron

SAMSUNG RECLAIM

I love this phone but the battery life is totally awful  love the look and feel just wish the battery life was better

27 REPLIES 27
Journeyman

Re: SAMSUNG RECLAIM

Maybe you got a bad battery. My Reclaim's battery life seems pretty good. I usually get around 2-3 days between charges with moderate use.

Journeyman

I have gotten 6 hours on a phonecall, and 4-5 hours of use with a combo of phone/apps/web. I use my phone a lot, but I can still get a ton of use out of it. Are you using it for watching a lot of videos? If you're not getting a lot of use time out of the battery and you're not using battery-intensive things on the phone, then you might have a defective phone or battery and should probably take it in.

Journeyman

My phone is also losing batter life quick but I have had three people tell me it was because I was using my bluetooth. my husband and I do a lot of texting during the day while he is at work and then he calls me when he is off and going to another job before I have to get off the phone because my batter is dead. Now I love my Reclaim but it is dying so fast and that is one thing I do not like.

Journeyman

i know that the backlight of my reclaim is constantly on when it's in my pocket because the buttons are always being pressed. this can definitely takes its toll on battery life. too bad the buttons are so sensitive.

Wizard

try setting it to lock automatically after a certain time or manually lock it before you put in pocket so that doesn't happen.

Journeyman

it is locked.

Journeyman

Yeah, that doesn't work. Even when it's locked, whenever any button is pressed, the LCD will come on showing that the phone is in a locked state.

Journeyman

the idea of this phone is cooler than it really is.... I got mine and from the 2nd day i had it once i hit 2 bars it resets itself over and over and over..... I dont know if its just my phone is bad or what, but its annoying as hell. If i have my music playing or am talking or am using an app it wont reset but as soon as it sits idle for a minute it shuts itself down and reboots...... im talking constantly resets once right after another

Journeyman

i am having the same issues with both phones on my account about them resetting and I end up losing alot of my stuff that I hve downloaded and even the settings that are put on the phones.  I am not happy about this and I am going to be calling sprint because it is ridiculous I also have lost phone numbers.

Journeyman

the battery life lasts forever on my phone and iam always on it. i just dont like the key board mi press somthing in a message and it is not always there????

Journeyman

My phone shuts off by itself. Does this happen to anyone else? At first I thought I was accidentally hitting the off button but even when I have the key pad locked or even have it sitting on the desk not touching it at all, I'll come back to it and it will be off.

It is very strange.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat